Saturday, October 6, 2007

Waahhhhhhhh

Blogger stole two hours of my life.

I came to visit my blog and HELLO what do I find?

My blog template is no more! At least my beautiful theme-appropriate header, which I had chosen to fit my blog address, was gone and replaced by some ugly pixellated message saying that "the image requested is not hosted on photobucket (or imageshack, some other site, don't remember) anymore". And it dared advertise, saying to go to that website for more free images!!

Thus came 2 hours of hard work looking for a nice suitable non-zip-file blog template to put on my blog. Alas, that search brought only pitiful findings (=none that I was happy with) so I had to resign myself to using one of blogspot's boring templates.

Seriously, all this hassle is not good for my artistic writer temperament. And I've got homework to do!

(Note: This post is also an overt hint to any die-hard fans of this blog to HELP ME find a nicer blog template that can be applied to this blog. But anyways, my ranting will only last this one blog entry, I promise, and then I shall return to my usual tranquil self. I hope.)

No comments: