Friday, August 7, 2009

Am in a mood to reminisce

So I was cleaning out my room, and I found various gems that hinted at my growth over the years...

I hated Geography.

A very interesting essay. (In case you can't read it, it's about using different movie names to create a story.)
And there is a point in this essay entitled "How I spent my holidays" that my teacher took offense to. (Notice the underlined and question marked section.)


When my English teacher wanted us to reinterpret the famous nursery rhyme and make it a little more "adult".


And finally, the saga of "Three Young Eastern Souls", the work of a budding 8/9 year old scriptwriter.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHA! I remember the 2nd one... we did it in form 2 and had to act it out! =) We were so... "at the back" of the class but they all loved it. Funny huh... we were never the fangirl-attracting gang but we won laughs man... (ie our Princess Pea in Form 3 too!)