Saturday, September 8, 2007

What happened?

What happened to the happy-go-lucky teapuller that you all know so well?

She's out today. Mad Grump is residing now and you'd better watch out.

Today has been a good day and not such a good day at the same time. Good is meeting my aunt and uncle, having nice food, buying new clothes, etc. Bad is:

  • Finding out the long long post I wrote here yesterday was not posted for some reason and now is lost;
  • Having a cold that gives me a runny nose and made me feel tired and sore all day;
  • Just having to fish out my contact lens cover from the SINK which was a gross and desperate process but eventually I got it out anyway. By using fingers + scissors I found in the washroom. I even unscrewed the bottom of the sink, do you know that plastic spoons and forks can fall into there? Neither did I till I opened it. It's such a twisted coincidence that the sink hole is just a little bigger than my contact lens cover and perfect to fall in and yet long enough so that I can't reach in and get it. It was actually STUCK halfway down the pipe. Washed my hands a gazillion times after that but I still don't feel clean. I feel like I'm contaminating everything I touch.

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments: