Thursday, December 20, 2007

I can't think how to title this so I'll just call it 1

1.

We crave a life of pleasure, but our souls need a life of meaning.

Lately, there have been many...distractions. Leading me away from the essential. I forgot that my plans are not my own, and that His ways and thoughts are higher than mine.

This will be a short post. I'm tired and I know the search will be long. A path upwards from which I've gently, imperceptibly rolled down, carried by the weighted thoughts of each day in college. I know I will make it because I don't walk alone.

----

Turned on Hillsong United and had instant mood lift:D With renewed energy, I shall just quickly pen down a few mouldy (means, I've thought them more than once-it's sad sometimes how your original, quirky mind disappoints you and starts acting like a MP3 player stuck on replay) thoughts, so that I can now banish them from my mind:

1. Must must must finish Geography assignment, English Oral Commentary and Chem homework while in Ipoh.
2. If everyone knows that McDonald's minces bones, innards and other inedible parts together to make nuggets, why do they taste so meaty and even LOOK like proper chicken meat? Why is it so white then?
3. Life will always be hard if you choose to look at it that way.
4. Diam-diam ubi berisi. Every time.
5. Why are all the good ones taken? Or just plain uninterested?
6. Must update more often. Or else people will get bored and complain. Or they just won't come back. *Gasp*

OK that's all I can think of now. My prose had sadly fallen to pieces for, technically-inept person that I am, I mistakenly erased all the songs I downloaded *minor catastrophe*. Goodbye!

No comments: